Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by benleeirene who writes for her food photography blog. I am incredibly flattered. I have also nominated some of my awesome fellow bloggers for this award!
I don’t think participation is mandatory, but if you feel like it here are the rules:
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Nominate 15 bloggers.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
The 15 bloggers I nominate are (so many good ones to choose from) :
1. Luciana Francis for her amazing poetry.
2. Dayna for her outstanding watercolours.
3. hikingphoto.com for the beautiful landscape and hiking photography of the beautiful country, my country, Canada.
4. Drex01 for more great poetry (as you can tell I have a bias towards poetry, since I write poetry also).
The rest are also talented poets, writers, artists, people.
5. The Penhand
8. Jelly Pom
10. Under the Jewfro
12. Meehad Jawwad
There are so many great blogs I could mention, but then the list would be endless.
7 things about myself:
1. I live and breath poetry.
2. My apartment is filled with books, and I am always carrying more and more of them home to the point where my shoulders are always sore from the weight!
3. I think writing and making art of any kind makes us more human. It requires from us empathy and the work of imagining ourselves as something else, or to try to show and reflect that which we see as beautiful, sad, happy, and big about this weird world we live in.
4. I might become that old lady in the future who hoards trinkets and old things that don’t hold meaning for most people but to me they do because old things always hold stories and stories are what we live for.
5. I like pretty things even if they are of no practical use.
6. The film ” a Little Princess” always makes me cry no matter how many times I watch it (and I have MANY times).
7. I would like to learn how to ride a horse. They are just so beautiful. I like to imagine how freeing it would feel to ride one at full speed through a big open meadow.
8. I like wearing polka-dots, stripes, and plaid and sometimes I wear one or more of them together in one outfit.
I just realized I shared more than 7 facts about myself, but who’s counting anyways?
Cheers and thanks for reading.